3/15 Sawasdee 1, Sukhumvit 31, Bangkok 10110
T: +66(0) 81 6162636
*Price and offer for up to 2 persons per night. Subjected to availability.
EXPLORE BANGKOK IN STYLE
Neatly tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Sukhumvit District, just 5 minutes walk away from Phrom phong BTS skytrain station, Asok MRT underground station, Emporium/Emquartier luxury shopping malls and other major sights and scenes, is a small and stylish boutique hotel with a uniquely Thai concept, Seven.
Seven’s 6 couture rooms entirely conceived by its proprietor Pylin Jane Sanguanpiyapand (and her mum Varunee Sanguanpiyapand) and her incredible design team, are spread over five floors with 5-star bedding and lively interiors. It epitomizes the feeling of a stay in a stylish private home rather than a hotel – a home that is modern, but ultimately very Thai. Inspiration was drawn from ancient Thai art and the deep rooted Thai tradition of relating each day of the week to a specific god of the planets and corresponding colour:
- Sunday is red for the Sun god Phra Arthit
- Monday is yellow for the Moon god Phra Charn
- Tuesday is pink for the Mars god Phra Angkarn
- Wednesday is green for the Mercury god Phra Phut
- Thursday is orange for the Jupiter god Phra Pareuhat
- Friday is blue for the Venus god Phra Suk
- Saturday is purple for the Saturn god Phra Sao.
Raw + Real Juice Bar/Organic Cafe/Shop on the ground floor and the terrace on the Mezzanine level are space where guests can relax and unwind.
Whether working or playing, meditating at temples or exhausted from dancing away the night, Seven is your home in Bangkok.